We’re pleased to announce that Regent Land & Developments will once again be a judge at the Croydon Awards. Formerly the Croydon Business Excellence Awards, the event has rebranded as the Croydon Business Resilience Awards for 2021 to recognise and celebrate the resilience and success of Croydon’s businesses over the last 12 months.
We will be sponsoring and judging the Community Collaboration in response to COVID-19 category, celebrating the businesses who have been supporting the local community and making a difference during the pandemic.
The awards are currently accepting nominations, with the following entry criteria:
- Evidence/testimonials of how the business has worked with public and community organisations to make a positive impact within society.
- Employees who have become enthusiastically involved and gone the extra mile.
- Inspirational leaders who have taken up the baton, led the initiative and encouraged others to join.
- Those who have volunteered their own time.
- A great story or mission statement on why the business wants to support its community.
If you know a Croydon business that has gone the extra mile to support the community in the last year, you can nominate them on the Croydon Awards website. Entries close on Friday 2nd July 2021 at 5pm.